A huge welcome from your local Macmillan Cancer Support Fundraising Group in the Lincoln area!
We are here to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support to be used for the benefit of local people. We do this by …
- Arranging fundraising events
- Attending other fundraising events
- Generally being active in the Lincoln and surrounding area.
In 2016 we raised £50,455 to help people like you. All funds raised go directly to supporting all of you. The Merry Macs of Lincoln wish to thank all their local supporters, who over the last year have helped them to raise a brilliant £50,455.
We are very grateful to families and friends who donate to Macmillan Cancer Support in memory of lost loved ones.
As well as the services of the Macmillan nurses and support care staff, Lincolnshire benefited from an investment of £454,000, in 2013 (we are awaiting figures for 2014). This helps to fund 80 Macmillan professionals in clinical positions and within the community.
Our Chair. Fiona Goldsby was very recently presented as the 2016 winner of the National Vicky Clement-Jones Award for her dedication, commitment and using her own cancer experience to improve the lives of others, whilst living with a life limiting condition herself. We are all truly proud of her.
We can help by…
- Giving support and advice to organise you own event
- Providing merchandise, balloons, buckets, t-shirts etc to promote your event
- Arranging presentations to local groups to raise awareness of Macmillan and what we do
- New volunteers
- Ideas for events – all ideas considered
We provide practical, medical and financial support and push for better cancer care. We are Macmillan Cancer Support. Cancer is the toughest fight most of us will ever face. But you are not alone, and we are here to ensure nobody goes through this journey alone. Click here to see how we can help.